About the Course
Join our expert mosaic artist and create a 2D or 3D statement piece for your garden. We'll use glass tesserae, porcelain, recycled vintage fine china and ‘found’ objects collected from beach or woodland walks.
• Create your own statement mosaic piece for the garden
• Our professional craft leader will guide and encourage
• Share inspiration and exchange ideas
• Gain knowledge to continue crafting at home
The Peveril of the Peak occupies a wonderful position in the village of Thorpe, less than a mile from the famous stepping stones at the entrance to the Dove Dale gorge. Named after the novel by Sir Walter Scott, it offers excellent facilities and is surrounded by extensive grounds.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click through on the Book Online button above for the up to date price and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• Most craft materials and equipment – for more information, please see the ‘What to bring’ tab
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.