Modern calligraphy workshops in Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Birmingham and Solihull
Contact course provider
About the Course
Heather from Feather & Flourish will be hosting these three hour introductions into modern calligraphy.
Heather will cover all the basics of modern calligraphy, including how to use the starter kit which is included in the price of the course. Heather will be on hand throughout the class to answer questions and provide advice.
As well as providing a relaxed and fun environment, Heather will talk you through:
• Your modern calligraphy toolkit - from the essentials included in your kit to some of the additional items you may wish to purchase once you have grasped the basics.
• Mark-making and your alphabet - the joy of modern calligraphy is that there are very few rules - you'll be developing your own style, so embrace it!
• Joining letters to write words and phrases - including any special words handpicked by the students attending each class.
Please contact Heather for more information or for booking details.
Private classes are also available by arrangement.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All course materials including a starter calligraphy set to take home.
Refreshments are provided and will depending on date and location.
Review this course
Course Start DatesSaturday 17th November 2018
Sunday 18th November 2018
Thursday 22nd November 2018
Thursday 29th November 2018
Sunday 9th December 2018
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
- Teen friendly