About the Course
Learn the basics of modern calligraphy with a pointed pen and ink at this workshop for beginners.
You will learn about the key materials and skills needed to create beautiful hand lettering. You’ll practice making the fundamental strokes and then use them to form letters and words.
Perfect if you’re looking to create your own wedding stationery or hand-lettered home décor, or are looking for a creative and relaxing hobby.
What you will learn:
• Learn about the essential tools you need to get going and how to use them effectively
• Find out why modern calligraphy is more about drawing than writing (and you don’t need good handwriting either!)
• Make the basic strokes and use them to build a beautiful alphabet
• Know how to start lettering words for your own projects
Who is it for:
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners and improvers and left and right-handed writers. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Seats are limited so reserve your spot soon.
Drinks and delicious bakes will be available to purchase at Loaf Bakehouse.
Please note: in case of accidental ink flicking please don’t wear you best clothes!
Payment is final/non-refundable and is required in full for confirmation of reservation.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
• All materials are provided to use
• Experienced and qualified teacher
• Workbook PDF emailed to you after
• Plenty of one-to-one tuition in a small group
• Discounted pop-up shop to purchase materials to take home