This is our most popular class, why not come and make your own silver spinner ring!
In the class we will firstly make the centre ring before making the spinners to complete your design.
This class is suitable for beginners or if you have some experience.
We will break each stage down step by step throughout the class so you can leave wearing your new creation!
Please get in touch to check the timings of the session on your preferred date.
This class will be taught by Laura Llewellyn who has 10 years experience of teaching jewellery making.
This class is taught at our Basingstoke Studio; we are 5 minutes from the town centre and junction 6 of the M3. There is free parking available at the studio.
Please get in touch with any questions :-)
We will run this class again later in the year; if you can't make this date get in touch to be added to the waiting lists.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
This class includes the silver to make your ring.
New procedures following reopening.
Obviously to reopen we have made several changes in the studio and to the way we work within it these include:
- Reduced class sizes of 6 maximum in each class with a space at every other bench to allow for metre + social distancing.
- Screens are also hung between the spare work spaces.
- A tool kit at each one of these benches including most of the tools you will need however there are a few that need to be shared around the studio; these will need to be wiped down after each use and only one person to be at these areas at a time.
- We are asking everyone to wear a face mask during classes at the studio. Please bring one with you.
- Everyone to hand wash upon entering the studio and regularly throughout the class.
- If you wish to wear gloves please remove when using the torches to solder as they are a potential hazard.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided and we will be asking for help to wipe down the tools at your work bench and your work area at the end of each session.
- No cash payments; please pay for your classes online before your session and if you have any materials to pay for please bring a card so we can do payments on the card machine.
- We have installed a video system to film demonstrations and show them on a tv screen.
- At this time please bring your own drinks and refreshments to the studio.
We need everyone’s help to adjust to the new systems need everyone to appreciate the steps that we have put in place and to follow these new guidelines so we can all be as safe as possible..
If you display any symptom of the virus please do not attend any sessions; follow government guidelines with regards to self isolating. Please give as much notice as possible and we will work with you to rearrange your lesson to another time.
Should you develop symptoms after your class please advise us so we can take the necessary steps with advising any one else you may have been in contact with at the school.
If there are further restrictions from the government I will of course re assess the situation and if we go into another lockdown we will close immediately.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
3 hours (2:00pm to 5:30pm)
Next available date
5th December 2020