At Creative Escapes we offer luxury holidays in Spain with a difference, it's a taster week!
Karen and Kathryn invite you to join us on a fully tutored craft activity holiday from our beautiful Cortijo.
Our week’s itinerary is planned to encourage you to try many different activities and inspire your creativity.
- Pick up from Almeria airport or transfer from Murcia Airport (we can arrange this for you, just ask!).
- Upon arrival at the Cortijo we will have welcome drinks and canapés. Over a leisurely lunch, we'll all start to get to know each other.
- The afternoon will be free for you to start enjoying your surroundings.
- Dinner will be served in the early evening.
- Afterwards, you can enjoy a drink from the honesty bar!
- After breakfast we will transfer to The Bedar Arts Centre for our ceramic workshop with Trina Doerr.
- Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
- We'll head back to the art studio for the afternoon to finish our ceramic pieces.
- Dinner will be served at the Cortijo in the early evening.
- Today we have a day at the Cortijo making organic soap in the morning.
- After lunch Julie will come to run a handmade greetings card workshop, using wet on wet ink techniques.
- Today you will meet Clare at her silversmith studio, Castellon de Bedar. Here you will learn how to make a silver ring using traditional methods.
- Lunch will be served at Castellon de Bedar and you will be picked up and transferred back in time to relax before dinner.
- Today is pamper day! We have two professional masseuses/beauty therapists who will come to the Cortijo to offer various massage and facial therapies. Peni also offers yoga and pilates classes, which we can enjoy poolside!
- Tonight we will eat paella and drink sangria. This is a cookery demonstration and you will be welcomed into the kitchen where you can take notes on how to prepare this traditional Spanish dish.
- Today we have the precious metal clay workshop all day. Here you will learn how to work with PMC and to design your own unique pendant, earrings, bookmark, charms or even a silver name tag for your pet.
- Today we will visit the local, whitewashed, hillside town of Mojacar, where you can shop in the boutiques and share tapas on a terrace.
- Tonight we will eat our farewell dinner and show and share the works we've created throughout the week.
- An early breakfast will be served to accommodate the airport transfers to Almeria or Murcia airport.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
All meals with local beer/wine, all crafts and materials, transfers to/from Almeria airport, help with transfers if flying into Murcia or Alicante, welcome drinks and canapes.