We are holding our candle online workshop live from the London Refinery Studio in Ealing. We will send you a starter candle making kit and talk you through the whole candle making process in our live online class.
The class will last for about 1.5 hours and will be hosted by Lucy Heale, the Founder of The London Refinery. You will start by learning about how your sense of smell works and how fragrance affects your mood and emotions. You will then learn about the different fragrance families and what top, heart and base notes are. You will then use the 'Revitalise' blend of bergamot, grapefruit and lemongrass essential oils to blend into your own soy wax candle. You will start by heating the wax, blending of the oils, and finish with pouring your own 120ml candle all in your own home.
You can follow Lucy as she takes you through the whole candle making process and will be available for questions after the live class. We will also send you a 'how-to' video to watch afterwards too.
Live Feed using Zoom.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Workshop Candle Making Kit including live workshop tutorial via Zoom.
Step by step video, key making steps, safety information, and a photographic guide are all included in this set making it the perfect gift for a beginner candle maker or someone who wants to start making candles at home for gifts for friends or for themselves.
Inside the London Refinery Candle Making Kit (makes a 25hr burn time candle):
- Full step by step instruction leaflet and password for a candle making how-to video.
- London Refinery photographic 'How to' card and safety tips.
- Candle fragrance (for a 120ml 'Revitalise' candle made from pure essential oils).
- Natural soy wax, amber glassware, eco cotton wick, wick glue sticker, main candle label, safety sticker, wick peg, and wax thermometer.
- Delivered in a recyclable branded box.
- Each box is safely hand-packed in at the London Refinery HQ in Ealing, London, and will be sent 1st class (price includes postage and packaging).
Scissors, a glass jug, and a bain-marie (or glass bowl over a pan).
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.