Life Drawing at Dovedale - 3 night residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Life drawing can help develop skills in observation and drawing technique. We will work from the clothed and unclothed model and using a variety of static and dynamic, long and short poses. Our expert leader will help to establish your personal style and offer you tips on using different media.
• Draw a variety of poses from a clothed and unclothed model
• Our professional artist leader will guide and encourage
• Share inspiration and exchange ideas
• Gain knowledge to continue drawing the human form at home
Longmynd House is set in a wonderful elevated location above the town of Church Stretton. With excellent walks on the doorstep, and extensive public rooms, it's an excellent base for our walking and leisure activity holidays.
Longmynd House has 50 bedrooms, all in the main building. There are also 8 brick-built lodges in the grounds - a popular alternative for families or couples, with all the facilities you would expect from HF Holidays.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• A life model will be used as source
• Loan of lightweight wooden A3 art boards
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start DatesFriday 28th June 2019
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.