Leather Clutch Bag Workshop
Contact course provider
About the Course
Make a leather clutch bag using vegetable tanned leather. You will be shown how to use leather-making tools safely and to hand sew leather.
The workshop is suitable for adults – beginners or improvers.
• You will create your own design from a pre-made template.
• Experiment with making holes for your clutch bag, dying/painting and sewing leather.
• Cut out the pieces for your clutch bag using a craft knife.
• Dye and or paint your pieces.
• Sew your clutch bag by hand using a lacing pony.
• Apply your own chosen finish.
You will leave the workshop with your own individual clutch bag.
Please note this workshop is over two half days.
Saturday 16th September 10.00am-12.30pm
Sunday 17th September 10.30am-1.30pm
Class is appropriate for: beginners or improvers.
Class size: 6 (maximum)
Location: 7, Pitsford Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B18 6LJ
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. The voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Materials: All materials are provided.
Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, biscuits and cake are available with this workshop.
If you choose to make a day or weekend trip to the historic Jewellery Quarter, there are many bars, cafes and restaurants to choose from - not forgetting museums. I can guide you on where to eat, stay and visit.