If you have never flown a drone before, and are interested in seeing the world from a new perspective, these holidays are for you. Over the course of the holiday, learn everything you need to know, to fly like a pro, and film like a pro, from expert, commercially-qualified drone pilots. With an emphasis on practical flying tuition, at hand-picked locations in Dorset and the Lake District, you will learn how to fly a drone safely and effectively, and how to capture spectacular images and video that will delight friends and family. There is no need to own a drone to come on these holidays. We provide best-in-class DJI drones, spare batteries, filters to get the most out of the camera, and everything else you need. We even have a waterproof drone we can fly if it rains. Or bring your own drone and our expert HF Holidays’ leaders will help you to get the best out of it. During the holiday, you will be given thorough tuition on the legislation around drones, and what the future of drones looks like: from delivering vital health supplies in Africa, to helping with Search and Rescue in the UK. You will see that once you understand the legislation, as a responsible drone pilot, there are literally 100,000s of spectacular places around the UK that you can fly a drone.
- Gain amazing views of stunning landscapes
- For absolute beginners or those with limited experience
- Try something totally different
- We provide everything you need including best-in-class DJI drones. Or bring your own drone, and learn how to get the best from it
- On most holidays we'll spend the majority of the day outdoors, either exploring by mini-coach or on foot
- There will be informative daily talks from your HF Holidays’s leader on the legislation, future developments of drones.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)