About the Course
Find inspiration in the heather clad moorland, castle ruins and glorious beachscapes of Northumberland. In the company of an accomplished artist, we’ll explore the local area and discover the finest sites to paint. These holidays are designed to cater for any level of experience, with various techniques and topics being introduced. We'll walk up to 2 miles (3km) each day, carrying our equipment.
- Guidance of expert tutors
- Full days to practice on beautiful surroundings
- Small group sizes of 15 people or under
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
- All transport to and from painting locations on your holiday
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.