About the Course
Whatever level your drone flying is currently at, this break will help you hone your skills before focusing on helping you to capture the very best images from high in the sky. Flying above one or two hand-picked locations each day, you’ll get the opportunity to really let your creativity fly as you practice drone photography using beautiful Lake District landscapes. With commercially qualified drone pilots and landscape photographers providing tuition, you can learn new skills at a pace that’s right for you. You’ll cover topics such as composition and camera settings and how to plan, review and perfect each image that you take. Best-in-class DJI drones are provided or you can opt to bring your own.
- Allow your creativity to fly free as a bird as you capture stunning photographs from a totally new perspective, up to 400 feet above the stunning local landscape.
- This drone photography holiday is led by commercially qualified drone pilots and landscape photographers who are at the very top of their game.
- Flying at one or two hand-picked locations each day, you’ll receive guidance on drone photography composition, camera settings and how to plan, execute, review and perfect each drone image that you take.
- Bring your own drone.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.