Course Start DatesMonday 24th February 2020
About the Course
The emphasis is on learning fundamental skills through designing, making and constructing exciting wearable objects. You will gain knowledge and experience of hand tool techniques, creating, assembling and finishing techniques, which will culminate in a self-directed project where you can make and create a piece or collection of jewellery.
• explore a variety of different jewellery techniques such as saw piercing, using hand tools and assembling jewellery.
• produce a range of test pieces and developments
• design, develop and make a small collection of wearable finished items
• apply and practice finishing skills such as filling and polishing
• attain an awareness of materials suppliers and industry services
• understand and observe correct studio practice / Health and Safety rules
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Basic materials and equipment provided.
Concession fees available.