If you always wanted to learn to paint but lacked the confidence or didn’t know where to begin, then look no further. With expert tuition from our leader in a relaxed and friendly environment, you’ll learn the basic techniques including colour- mixing, basic washes, the use of light and shade, complementary colours and composition. You can enjoy the sociable atmosphere of painting in a group inside our country house or out in the grounds – a great place to practise trees and skies.
- Experience the joys of watercolours with a group of fellow artists
- Learn to use the medium under the guidance of your HF Holidays Tutor
- Practise in small group sizes of 15 people or fewer
- Build your confidence in using a variety of techniques
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Please select available date: