About the Course
Introduction to Natural Perfumery Workshop with Debbie Mulkern of New Forest Aromatics
How do you bottle a summer’s day, capture the essence of Christmas, or gift-wrap a woodland walk?
A great day to immerse yourself in the world of natural perfumery
• History of Perfumery
• Natural Perfume v Synthetic Perfume
• Fragrance Types
• Essential Oil Personalities
• Perfume Structure – Top, Middle and Base Notes
• Making Fragrance Accords
• Create your Own Natural Eau De Toilette to take home
• All materials included
• Refreshments and lunch included
• Day guest and residential stay options
• Discounted FERRY travel for residential guests
• No experience necessary
About your tutor:
Debbie Mulkern, a qualified aromatherapist for 25 years has created a range of unique products inspired by living in the New Forest.
Debbie, whose company New Forest Aromatics is based at Setley Ridge Vineyard, Brockenhurst, says: ‘Creating the right mix of essential oils is like the creative process an artist might go through – getting a picture in their mind of how it will look. I get the smell in my head and begin blending ingredients to create that smell.’
In addition to creating the New Forest Aromatics range Debbie also teaches natural perfumery workshops in London and the New Forest and designs bespoke aromatic ranges for a number of companies both in the UK and internationally.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Should you wish to make the most of your time with us and stay in one of our gorgeous Tiny Home cabins the cost is;
• £215 per person – based on two people sharing a Tiny Home
• 2 nights stay in a Tiny Home – you are welcome to stay a third night at no extra cost
• Simple but good breakfast supplies in your Tiny Home
• Full day workshop on Saturday 2nd February 10am – 5pm
• Refreshments and a light lunch on the workshop day
Non residential workshop rate is £95 per person and includes all materials, refreshments and a light lunch.
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.