Introduction to Leaded Stained Glass - 2 day course
Contact course provider
About the Course
This practical course is aimed at beginners or those with limited experience who want to learn to make a leaded stained glass panel in their own design.
- Learn how to design for a leaded stained glass panel
- Draw your design ready to start making your panel,
- Cut your glass to fit a design including curved shapes
- Fit the glass and lead together into the design
- Solder the lead joins
- Cement the panel
- Polish to complete your own, personal leaded stained glass panel
Your finished panel will be approx A3 in size (or similar area depending on the design)
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Course fee is fully inclusive of all materials, use of tools, lunch and unlimited teas and coffees (including decaf). Lunch will consist of a selection of bread, cheese, pate, salad, humous, crisps and fruit.
Max students: 4
No minimum students
Start Time: 9:30am
Finish Time: 5pm (approx)
Please note that this course is NOT suitable if you are pregnant.
Review this course
Course Start DatesSaturday 28th July 2018
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.