Introduction to Feltmaking 'Fibres to Fabric'
Contact course provider
About the Course
Introduction to felt making ’Fibers to Felt’- 10 weeks - Covering all sorts of felt making, wet, needle, 3D, a bit of nuno and touch of free machine stitch too! (NO SEWING MACHINE REQUIRED)
• The block runs on a Tuesday morning starting on the 15th January 2019 - 10.15am for 2.5 hours (including a tea break)
• The venue is currently earmarked as Grappenhall Community Library, Albert Road, Warrington
• 10 weeks Dates: 15th , 22nd and 29th Jan; 5th, 12th and 26th Feb; (break for half term 1 week on 19th Feb) 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th March
I am currently taking bookings for this block
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials and equipment included, car parking on site with free access to tea/coffee. £3 a week towards materials.
What a fab day, fun and left with a pot I was really proud off. Didn't matter I'd not been near wool tops so excellent for the beginner and alternatively for those with experience they were able to experiment with more sophisticated techniques. Maria kept us focused and worked alongside us which was great to visualise on the spot. P.s. Chocolate brownies were Devine. I'd go every week.
Joanne - - #12420
Review this course
Course Start DatesTuesday 15th January 2019
- Accessible by public transport
- Disabled access
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Teen friendly
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.