Introduction to Drawing at Whitby - 4 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Designed for beginners or those who wish to improve their drawing skills in a relaxed indoor environment. Learning to draw is easier than you think. Under the expert tuition of our leader we’ll start off with the basics, covering topics such as line, shape, form and texture, progressing as your confidence grows.
• Skilled and experienced tutor to offer advice and guidance on a one to one basis and as a group
• Light-hearted exercises, developing your confidence to put down on paper what you see with your eyes
• Sociable drawing sessions that are both fun and educational
• Work indoors, or in the grounds of our Country Houses
Whitby is truly unique. Venture into this tight and twisty town whilst exploring the local architecture. Larpool Hall provides excellent accommodation and spacious public rooms. A magnificent location situated above the harbour and perfect for our walking and leisure activity holidays.
Larpool Hall has 28 newly refurbished bedrooms in the main building. Rooms at the front of the house enjoy wonderful views across the Esk Valley.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• Loan of lightweight wooden A3 art boards
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.