Introduction to Drawing at Bourton-on-the-Water - 3 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Designed for beginners or those who wish to improve their drawing skills in a relaxed indoor environment. Learning to draw is easier than you think. Under the expert tuition of our leader we’ll start off with the basics, covering topics such as line, shape, form and texture, progressing as your confidence grows.
• Our professional artist leader will guide and inspire
• Enjoy the sociable atmosphere of drawing in a group
• Work indoors or in the grounds of the Country House
• Gain knowledge to continue drawing at home
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• Loan of lightweight wooden A3 art boards
Review this course
Course Start DatesFriday 26th October 2018
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.