Course Start Dates
About the Course
Acrylic paint is water-based and fast-drying allowing artists to create beautiful works quickly without the use of potentially harmful thinners. This break is designed for beginners or those who wish to revisit the basics of acrylic painting. With expert tuition in a relaxed and supportive environment, you’ll be taken step-by-step from selecting the right paper to how to use your tools and equipment, through to the basic techniques and composition. Your confidence will grow quickly and you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve in a short time.
- Enjoy developing your skills with a group of fellow artists
- Learn to paint with acrylics under the guidance of your HF Holidays Tutor
- Practise in small group sizes of 15 people or fewer
- Build your confidence in using a variety of techniques
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.