In Tutorial 1, you learn the introductory skills that form the basis of most giftwrapping:
• How to measure & cut exactly how much paper you need
• Wrap a box using the paper you have cut and only 3 pieces of double sided tape (and with invisible seams)
The 1-2-1 class with me is approximately 30 - 45 minutes and we use Zoom Video Conferencing Software
Book your date & time through the Giftwrapping page of my website (dates & times are flexible, availability is updated on a Sunday)
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Tech permitting you will get a recording of your tutorial and a FREE downloadable PDF with the 6 steps to remind you how to measure exactly how much paper you need to cut.
You will need:
• A sheet/roll of giftwrapping paper
• Sharp scissors
• A length of ribbon or string
• Tape - Double sided if you have it
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser
Please select available date: