Golden Rule - Lutterloh Sewing System with Jenniffer Taylor
Contact course provider
About the Course
The Golden Rule is a dress making system that uses only your Bust and Hip measurements to get the perfect fit every time.
Within this workshop, you will learn how to use this astonishingly simple system by:
* Showing you how to use the system.
* Plotting out the pattern design to paper correctly.
* Checking your drafted pattern by constructing a toile (please bring 3 mtrs of fabric or a bed sheet to do this)
* Tricks and tips on how to use the system correctly.
* unfinished projects or guidance with construction.
A workshop for those who want to try out the system before buying it or if you already have the system but want a little helping hand.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Please bring 3 metres of calico/fabric. The fabric is for a toile (proto-type garment) - saves you using good quality material.
Review this course
Course Start DatesSaturday 1st December 2018
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Teen friendly
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.