About the Course
* Beginners and Refreshers welcome.
* Experienced, Insured Tutor AET EXAM
* No soldering/heat used
* Small Groups 3 at most (personal attention)
* Please email to book via the email link above
* Taught through demonstration, embrace questions, flash cards, written and pictorial
* Aim to bring home at least three pieces from one full days Gemseco Jewellery Workshop
* Learn basic techniques (which lead to amazing creations and designs)
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
* £70 is payable for a full days workshop which includes everything (no additional costs are added) - you take home everything you make and everything is provided from tools, beads, silver, gems, and bags/box to take them home in, at no extra charge.
* Plenty of tools are available for each student
* All silver/gold (plated) is provided for your use free of any extra charges
* All beads are provided for your use free of extra charges
* Any semi-precious gems used are provided free of extra charge
* All students receive worksheets to take home in folder at no extra charge (these worksheets are A4 and are to remind you of what you learned at your Workshop so you may continue enjoying the design and creation of jewellery at a later date in your own time.
* Cake and biscuits - Coffee - tea and cordial is all free of charge but please bring your own packed lunch, thank you!
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL!
NB: Please advise of any allergies - or the carrot cake will automatically be provided. Thank you!
No VAT is charged for this Gemseco Jewellery Workshop
Thank you for today, I really enjoyed it. You are so knowledgable, welcoming and well organised.
I learnt a lot and will be putting it in to practice 😄
Jen - - #16929
Response from Gemseco Jewellery Workshop:Thank you Jen for your kind comments.
The Jewellery Workshop was an interesting day. Nicky was easy to talk to and gave us lots of useful information and handouts to take away.
I made a whole set of necklace, bracelet and ear-rings and was very pleased with what I created. Can definitely recommend the course. And the carrot cake was lovely!
Alison - - #15065
Response from Gemseco Jewellery Workshop:Hello
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.