Gemseco Jewellery - Silver and Gold wire and beads - Beginners/Refreshers
Contact course provider
About the Course
* Beginners and Refreshers welcome.
* Experienced, Insured Tutor
* No soldering/heat
* Small Groups 3 at most
* Please email to book via the email link above
* Taught through demonstration, embrace questions, flash cards, written and pictorial
* Aim to bring home at least three pieces from one full days Gemseco Jewellery Workshop
* Learn basic techniques (which lead to amazing creations and designs)
* Bring own packed lunch please
* Drinks cake/biscuits provided - please advise any allergies.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. The voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
* A full day is approx. £70 which includes everything (no additonal costs) - you take home everything you make and everything is provided from tools beads, silver, gems, and bags/box to take them home in.
* Plenty of tools are available for each student
* All silver/gold (plated) is provided for your use free of extra charges
* All beads are provided for your use free of extra charges
* Any semi-precious gems used are provided free of extra charge
* All students receive worksheets to take home in folder at no extra charge (these worksheets are A4 and are to remind you of what you learned at your Workshop so you may continue enjoying the design and creation of jewellery at a later date in your own time.
* Cake and biscuits - Coffee - tea and cordial is all free of charge also
NB: Please advise of any allergies - or the carrot cake will automatically be provided. Thank you!
* NO VAT IS CHARGED FOR WORKSHOPS.