Our beautiful, fused glass snowflake kits are one of our most popular Christmas crafts kits for adults. A DIY craft kit for 3 fused glass snowflake Christmas decorations is £40. Each make at home fused glass snowflake kit contains everything you need to create your own unique glass snowflake decorations to hang on your Christmas tree.
Design and make your glass snowflake decorations at home then send back to us to be fired in the kiln from our studio in Dorset (all UK postage is prepaid).
Making our fused glass kits is a lovely craft activity all year round and the kits make great presents for crafty friends and family.
The glass snowflakes decorations are 5cm and will be returned with nylon thread, ready to hang in your Christmas tree
There is no deadline to make and return the glass snowflakes to be fired e.g. Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
All materials and postage are included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
A piece of paper to work on and tweezers can be useful.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
24 items available