A fabulous new 2 day workshop to make a floral mosaic which can be displayed indoors or outdoors.
Day 1 (10 am - 3 pm) Saturday - design your own floral display using an array of bright and beautiful ceramic and glass tiles upon a prepared weatherproof base.
Day 2 (10am - 12 noon) Sunday - Grout your mosaic
Your plaque will measure approx 21 cm in diameter. The base will be pre-prepared for you and will have a large D ring on the back so it can be hung on a wall, fence, shed, or conservatory. Your beautiful mosaic can also be hung indoors bringing the outside in.
All materials are provided - please bring a packed lunch for Day 1, tea, coffee (and biscuits) will be freely available on both days.
Places are limited and Covid measures will be in place if Government guidelines dictate. This workshop maybe be postponed if there are any changes in the Government Covid Roadmap which prevents groups getting together indoors.
Please note that my studio is on the 2nd floor of Banks Mill and there is no lift. However, the stairs are wide and there is a hand rail both sides. There is on street parking which is usually free at the weekends but please check the street meter on the day just in case this changes.
My workshops are great fun no matter how artistic you are and you will take away a mosaic that you will be proud to display.
Terms & Conditions on booking:
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on bookings but offer to transfer bookings to another workshop where available. Alternatively you can transfer your workshop place to a friend.
- China Petals cannot be held responsible for any circumstances out of their control such as weather, traffic, pandemics or other external party issues.
- Should China Petals unfortunately have to cancel a workshop, they will contact you as soon as possible to offer another workshop date or a refund.
- The content, artist style and written materials of this workshop remains the property of China Petals and should not be reproduced for commercial gains without prior permission.
- This workshop is intended for beginners and those who like to mosaic as a hobby. If you intend to sell your work please contact me so a more appropriate workshop can be offered.
- You will need to attend both days of the workshop. If you cannot make day 2 (for what ever reason) no partial refund will be made but you will be supplied with suitable grout and instructions to complete your mosaic at home.
- Please make sure I have your full contact details when booking.
Refunds are not available on this booking. Start dates may be amended on request.
Everything you need to make a beautiful garden mosaic.
Please bring an apron for Day 2 for grouting
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
7 hours (10:00am to 3:00pm)