Whether you want to re-design a room in your home or just want to dip a toe into the world of interior design, our courses and workshops aim to help you gain skills & confidence in tackling any interior design project.
We will cover the Brief, Inspiration, Floorplanning, Moodboards, Colour Schemes, Lighting, Materials and Finishes.
This LIVE online course is spread over five evenings. In addition to this, you get 15min slots each week where we can have a 1:1 and I will answer all your questions and dilemmas about your project/home. The slots will be spread out through the week so you will have time to work on your project and show me your progress.
You will gain insight into interior design in an inspiring environment and meet like-minded people. At the end of the course, you will have completed a mood board to take and use at home. By following the steps covered in the course and using the handy tips from the workshop will enable you to make a success of any Interior Design projects.
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Gained the confidence to design small interior spaces;
- Learned to do room plans and sections;
- Confidently use colour in interiors;
- Improved drawing skills;
- Been introduced to a range of materials and finishes;
- To use lighting to create different atmospheres in interiors.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
- One 1h a week of Zoom tutorial on different aspects of interior design
- 15 min of weekly 1:1 catch-up on Zoom to talk about your project
- Weekly mail with additional information on the topic discussed.
Notebook/Sketchbook, Access to Zoom (PC, Laptop, Tablet or Phone) Additional items like samples, paints etc are discussed on the course but not mandatory.
This course is taught online
5 weeks (6:00pm to 7:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.