Online Workshop - Making a Poseable Fantasy Art Doll Troll - 12 Hours of One-to-One Tuition.
Work alongside Faunley Fae, as if you were right here with her in the Studio!
Learn to make your own Troll Poseable Fantasy Art Doll during this Online Workshop Course with One-to-One tuition from Victoria, the artist of Faunley Fae.
You will learn everything you need to know to Sculpt, Paint, Assemble, and Dress your own Troll Art Doll from start to finish. Learn all of Victoria's techniques, materials, tips and tricks used to make a Troll character in these One-to-One online sessions, whether a complete beginner or more experienced artist.
We will cover many areas during the workshop including:
Sculpting an expressive face, sculpting hands, sculpting basic foot shapes for under clothing, assembling a strong, poseable wire armature, painting and varnishing your art doll, padding out the body shape, sewing a fabric 'onesie' outfit.
Workshop hours can be broken up into 2, 3 or 4 separate sessions, at a time convenient to you.
By the end of the workshop, you will have created your own Troll Fantasy Art Doll Sculpture and have the core skills necessary to continue in your journey making poseable Art Dolls.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
- 12 hours in total of One-to-One Tuition via video call workshop sessions, making a set design of a Troll Art Doll
- Two camera views so you can see everything clearly, plus screen sharing to view any references whilst working.
- Full List of Materials needed for the design (You must provide your own materials.)
- Pinterest Board of References for use both during the Workshop and after.
- Time between sessions to complete any extra work on your Art Doll if needed.
(You will receive a full list of the exact materials Victoria uses upon enrolment on the course)
Wire and Pliers
Beads or Glass Eyes
Paint Brushes, Acrylic Paints and Varnishes
Needle, Thread and Pins
You will need to download the free Zoom app on your device to be able to take part in the Online Workshop.
This course is taught online
12 hours (flexible times to suit)