About the Course
Create bold, colourful and dramatic pastel paintings and mixed media drawings of the magnificent landscapes and characterful villages which surround our country houses. This break is suitable for artists who have some experience and are looking to improve their technique or develop their personal style. Under the guidance of our artist leader, you’ll work both indoors from reference photographs and out in the field, walking up to two miles carrying your equipment. The break will include demonstrations of different pastel techniques and some one-to-one tuition.
- Capture the splendour of your surroundings in expressive pastels
- Our professional artist leader will guide and encourage
- Enjoy the sociable atmosphere of painting in a group
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
- All transport to and from painting locations on your holiday
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.