Explore your Creativity week in Andalucia
Contact course provider
About the Course
Whether or not you think you have a creative self, it’s there... and here’s how to release it. It will leap out of you, join you in a good laugh and give you a hug back.
- Immerse yourself in music, dance, artwork, writing, meditation, visualisation, and body listening, inspiring you to play purposefully and create.
- Think about the ideas behind what you create and what these mean to you.
The process will appeal to your senses and your sense of fun, whilst asking gentle questions about who and where you are in your life. You will probably get mucky, use your whole body and do stuff you didn’t expect. You will be great at all of it.
No artistic expertise is needed. A sense of adventure would be handy, but if you can’t bring one with you, you will definitely find it along the way.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
1. When you book a holiday at Cortijo Romero, the price includes:
· The 18-20-hour course of your choice
· Accommodation in a shared room
· All meals and refreshments (excluding wine, beer and soft drinks)
· Yoga or Tai Chi in the morning before breakfast, and an early evening Dance session (all optional)
· A day visiting the local villages including the opportunity to shop, visit a bodega, enjoy a picnic and walk in the mountains (again, all optional)