About the Course
Join me for an evening working with clay creating truly personal gifts and decorations in time for Christmas. No experience needed this shorter class allows you to learn basic but important hand building techniques such as pinching and coiling and is the perfect way to start ceramics as a hobby. As a group, you will enjoy getting creative, experimenting with clay in a friendly environment and unwinding the stress of the day with a glass of wine or beer and some festive themed treats.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
• This course is suitable for those with little to no experience of ceramics.
• Up to 600g of Stoneware clay, hand building tools and firing included.
• Pieces may be decorated with underglaze (provided) during the session and will later be dipped in a clear glaze by Elizabeth after the bisque firing stage.
• Wine, beer, tea, coffee and festive treats are provided on the day.
• Artwork must be collected by each student from the studio after firing
• Please note that full payments for our classes and workshops must be received in advance to ensure a place is booked. The fee is non-refundable unless the class or workshop is cancelled by Potten Farm Studios
• Evening courses are 16+ unless otherwise stated.
• The building is fully wheelchair accessible.
• Please visit our website for more information on getting here, parking and facilities. (free off road parking available)
• Participants on this course may also be interested in booking on our new year classes which run over 6 weeks- please see website or ask for more information.