Course Provider: Springfield Arts
Contact Name: Fi Evans
Course Length: 2 days
0 star rating, 0 reviewers.
16th - 17th September 2017
This will be such an exciting weekend of discovery, developing what you already know!
- using a variety of ways of printing on fabric with leaves. For example you might of heard of using an "iron blanket" -all will become very clear!
- steaming our bundles as well as putting them in a dye bath, to see the different effects that can be achieved.
- printing onto large pieces of paper to then use a range of folding techniques to make exciting small books.
- using some exciting shibori techniques to get some original and exciting patterns.
- experimenting with making printing ink with natural dyes.
And there'll be time to play and experiment.
What's included in the price?
All materials will be provided - including silk noil, watercolour paper, prepared cotton and several dye baths. A homemade lunch is also included in the price, as well as refreshments throughout the day.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.