A premium quality Easter & Springtime inspired print kit with everything you need to create a magical snapshot of spring.
As an Artist myself I use these items in my own Printwork – I’m Catherine an Artist based in Liverpool UK. I also teach in person workshops all year round across the UK showing different lino print techniques. (pre Covid...) Trust me……I tried all the rollers, all the inks, all the cutters…..I put together this kit along with written step by step instructions, design templates and a series of video tutorials which range from very basic to more advanced techniques.
Please check out my Craftcourses.com profile for my full range of kits available in the online shop - across printing and other creative activities - including my face/face workshops which I have planned for Summer 2021 in small groups of 5 students.
This kit makes a great gift arriving gift wrapped as pictured with a hand stamped kraft gift tag (no text to show the surprise inside!) and comes in a sturdy kraft box with tissue gift wrapped items. Happy to hand write personal gift messages.
Inks are UK brand ESSDEE I measure out from tubes into tins with screw lid to prevent drying out. You will have plenty ink to complete 10 card prints or 20 postcard size and lots more.
Please note outer ribbon colour may vary due to availability.
WHY BUY ME......
- You are buying from an Artist - you are supporting the arts industry not a huge company - I am a 1 person business.
- Printing block Inks are UK manufactured by brand ESSDEE.
- You get personal service! Each individual sticker I stamp by hand - attention to detail.
- My online videos show you how to use exactly this kit & are super easy!
- The choice of colours cannot be found anywhere! Unlike kits which include a large tube of a single colour, here you can try out 6 or more. In this kit I have hand selected and mixed these colours specifically they cannot be found anywhere else.
- Unlike other kits, this one comes packaged like a gift with care. Why not gift this to yourself.
KIT includes 17 items:
1) templates - easter egg, daffodils & folk easter bunny - or come up with your own ideas!
2) roller (brayer) 10cm rubber specifically for lino print can use with other crafts - softer & perfect for beginners.
3) lino piece grey - reversible 20x15cm (A5) - so you can do a different design on each side! Draw with pencil directly onto lino or transfer a design using tracing paper (provided)
4) A6 lino blue colour - EXTRA soft. Try out these 2 different qualities.
5) lino cut tool handle - comfortable shape with 5 profile shape blades UK manufactured - brand ESSDEE.
6) EXERCISE sheet (see photo) for a mark making exercise with a FREE Youtube video demonstration (instructions)
7) artist palette knife (spatula) to help you get inks from tins and mix together if you choose to. 2 of these included.
8) 2 sheets A5 sheets handmade Nepalese LOKTA paper.
9) tracing paper to transfer a design from paper to lino using pencil
10) Step by step written guide - full instructions with handy tips!! or alternative is to watch my videos....
11) 30ml ink - Simply Black - as it says on the tin!
12) 30ml ink - Jungle Teal - on the blue side similar to a kingfisher colour
13) 30ml ink - Chalk White - a bright & luminous option with a vintage feel
14) 30ml ink - Iris Purple - luxurious & regal
15) 30ml ink - Canary Yellow - glowing & fun - just like daffodils
16) 30ml ink - Pumpkin Orange - warm & pink in tone
17) pack of 10 white card blanks 15x15cm - 250g with envelopes.
access to sink, solid table surface, scissors, pencil, scrap paper, rags.
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
This kit is just what I wanted. The materials and tools are of good quality and the instructions are easy to understand and follow. The clear explanations and guidelines and tips make for a positive and encouraging result to make you want to do more. Additionally, the set came beautifully wrapped and without 'over the top packaging' which is very important to me. I would recommend this product and in one word it is 'excellent'! Thank you
Loved the packaging . Saw the YouTube tutorials and I am very pleased with all the materials sent by Catherine.
Even tried on a Lino sheet and I think I’m getting addicted to it. Just stripping off each layer of the Lino sheet has been so therapeutic for me ... love love it .
Thank you Catherine
I can't quite go to excellent as I have not used the kit yet, but..... It arrived beautifully packaged and with everything included.
I am looking forward to using it on the next rainy day and as I want to use my own design - when I have decided which it will be.
I love this kit, its something to keep my husband and I entertained through lockdown and we're very much looking forward to trying it.
The seller was super helpful and it arrived quickly. She also put in a bit extra for us as we are doing it as a pair which was unexpected but very gratefully received.
Would 100% use this seller again for any other kits that take our fancy.
What a fabulous afternoon spent with Catherine on her lino cut course at Chemist & Co. The venue is great, with loads of space to spread out, and Catherine is a great teacher. She came armed with loads of inspiration for our lino cut cards, and loads of fab colours for the printing. I love my cards and will be sneding them out with pride. Thank you Catherine.