Dried flowers Christmas Wreath making workshop
Contact course provider
About the Course
Join us for a 2hr flower wreath making workshop in our studio near Wimbledon and learn everything about dried and preserved flowers. You will be able to use these wreaths year after year.
We will start working with fresh flowers that will dry well as it's easier to work with these when they re fresh. Then we will add some pretty dried and preserved flowers at the end for a more beautiful touch.
Upgrade options on the day:
- branded storage box £10
- premium flowers £25, these include high quality preserved roses and extra hydrangeas
Other dates also on request. Send us an email first with your preferred dates and we will check availability before booking. For a workshop in a different venue please contact us
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- everything you need to make a Christmas Wreath: base, flowers, wire
- caring instructions and a thank you note
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
Browse all UK Wreath making courses
- Accessible by public transport
- Child friendly
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
- Teen friendly