Learn how to make two botanical Plaster of Paris oval tiles with a DIY Kit made by designer and photographer Emma Mapp.
Create stunning baubles using flora and fauna that surrounds you on a daily basis.
Using easy-to-master techniques, you'll follow a process that is accessible, super easy and fun. You will be able to create stunning final works of art using nature's printing press within minutes! Each Kit will make two 7.5cm (w) x 1cm (d) bauble - you can make more by reducing the ratio of Plaster of Paris to water (see the 'How to' Instructions).
Your Kit includes:
• 150g of Plaster of Paris (powder form)
• Mold and recyclable straw
• x1 White Oven Bake Clay 57g
• 'How to' Instructions
You will need:
• Botanicals from your garden or the local park (or something to make an imprint)
• An apron and gloves (optional)
• A pair of tweezers
• A pot to mix the Plaster of Paris
• Paints should you wish to paint your bauble
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request