Discover Photography Weekend - Brecon - 3 Nights Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
If you have from none to little experience, our photography weekend holiday is a great short break taster if you want enhance your photography skills. Travelling to locations handpicked by our experienced leader, you'll be giving hints and tips on how you can get the most out of your photos and camera throughout the day.
Suitable for photographers of all levels:
• Find out how to get the best results from your own camera
• Our professional photography leader will guide and encourage you in small groups of up to 12 guests
• Daily image review sessions offer constructive feedback throughout your holiday
Nythfa House is a charming Country House, located on the edge of the market town of Brecon. Spacious public rooms, attractive gardens and indoor swimming pool make it a popular and relaxing place to stay.
Nythfa House has 28 bedrooms. Most are located in the main house, with others in garden annexes.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Photography breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• All transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other mode of transport e.g. boat
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start DatesFriday 21st September 2018
Browse all UK Photography courses
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.