Diploma in Natural Organic Haircare Formulation
Contact course provider
About the Course
Mild, Natural, Organic, Sulfate-free, Silicone-free Haircare
Study anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, and grow your own successful business!
Learn to make mild natural organic haircare products, including various types of shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum for any hair type (straight, wavy, thick, fine, curly, coily, textured) the SAFE and CORRECT way with this online homestudy course.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER : $450 until May 31, 2017
WE OFFER THIS COURSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD
This online diploma does not have a venue/location because it is conducted over the Internet. As long as you have Internet access you can do the course on your computer, tablet or phone from anywhere in the world at your own pace.
Why we created this course :
The increasing consumer demand for natural and organic personal care products has changed the dynamic of the cosmetic industry. Companies are now forced to change their formulations to be naturally compliant, and numerous brands with natural or organic claims are surfacing every day.
Unfortunately research and development has not yet caught up with the growing demand and the Internet is now flooded with unreliable tips, recipes, and courses that do not offer sound and practical information on how to formulate a stable natural product. This trend is even more prevalent in natural haircare formulation due to the highly complex nature and chemistry of surfactants.
This course is for you if :
1. You want to understand how to PROFESSIONALLY formulate mild, natural, organic, sulfate and silicone-free hair products for different hair types including straight, wavy, curly, coily, textured, thick, and fine.
2. You have a basic knowledge on formulation and making products.
3. You want to study anytime, anywhere, at your own pace.
4. You want to understand what "natural" and "organic" means in haircare formulation.
5. You want to know how to make a stable formula with high performing ingredients and effective natural preservatives.
Why learn with us :
1. This course is the result of years of experience and knowledge from key expert hair formulation chemists.
2. Our experts tested hundreds of ingredients and selected for this course, only the top performing.
3. We tested these ingredients in scientific formulas and compared their performance against their synthetic alternatives.
4. We interviewed all major ingredient manufacturers like BASF, Dow Corning, Evonik. Stepan, etc to get the most up to date information in the market.
5. We also did several trial runs of this course offline to gather feedback from participants and offer you the best organic haircare formulation diploma in the market.
6. Unlike some course providers we are not affiliated with a certain ingredient supplier and thus have an unbiased view of ingredients and have only picked those which perform the best and are easy to use.
7. This course will arm you with the practical knowledge to make a full range of mild, stable, high-functioning, truly natural and organic haircare line. We are the only course provider that will enable you to tailor the mildness of your product.
8. Support from discussion group of over 13,000 members : as we are co-admins of a formulation discussion group which has over 13,000 members you will not only have our expert haircare chemist's support but that of other highly experienced and knowledgeable chemists and formulators and in addition, microbiologists.
What our students say :
"I feel able to go home and make a product for myself, or have a go at teaching with confidence. I can't think of a way to improve as I felt I learned a lot."
"There is a lot of information and I am extremely happy with the way the workshop is made. What I liked best was the professional and accurate information."
"Excellent teaching skills. Love the class and hoping to join more classes in the future. Explained well. Good information. There is nothing I didn't like."
"The scope and breadth was wide, meaning that I was able to understand both the theory (chemistry) as well as the practical side."
"What I liked best was the knowledgeable, professional, and friendly workshop leader. There is nothing I didn't like about this workshop."
"The theory of chemistry was very good practical and was enjoyable. Understanding the chemistry of ingredients was the best part. Love everything about the workshop."
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
What you will learn :
1. Natural organic standard formulation
2. How to create and tailor your own formula
3. Tips and tricks on creating stable formulas
4. How to make shampoo, conditioner, and styling products for different hair types
5. 6 multimedia modules and 25 lecture notes
In addition to 6 modules and 25 lecture notes :
1. Course diploma
2. Mild, natural, organic, sulfate-free surfactant reference chart
3. Mild, natural, organic, sulfate-free ingredients, properties, and benefits
4. Comprehensive range of natural, organic, sulfate-free haircare formulas and formulation guideline
5. Multimedia modules with videos, images, and course notes
6. Recipe calculator for haircare products
7. Surfactant active matter calculator (ESSENTIAL for mild/balanced formulations)*
* ONLY available at Formulate Natural Cosmetics
Excellent course. Christine is a great teacher. I learnt so much and came away with lots of information.
Christina - - #8410
I went in wondering if I would learn anything but I surprised myself.. I learned so much! And I took home three natural products that I created in class. Christine is a wonderful instructor and I am looking forward to level 2!
Zoe H - - #7177
Christine is a very detailed and organised instructor. Her explanations are easy to understand and she is very knowledgeable and equipped to answer different questions. The best part of her class was that everyone got to make something. Fabulous class, love all the recipes, and would definitely recommend to others!
Emma - - #7176
Learned loads - really great class. Now feeling confident I can make a decent shampoo and conditioner for my difficult hair. Price was a bargain and location was ideal for me - right by Angel tube.
Veronica Gooding - - #6972
I am hooked on making my own shampoo and conditioner now! I have always wanted to try to do them myself and the course provided a lot of useful information plus tips and tricks on how to customize the recipes to fit different types of hair. The trainers were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Hair lover - - #6905
I wanted to try making my own natural shampoo and conditioner to tame my hair and I learned so much about my hair. And it was so much fun making everything myself and I'm still using the products at home. The instructors know lots and help you throughout the class.
Esme - - #6880
I've got kinky hair and wanted to make my own shampoo and conditioner. Really enjoyed the class - love what I made. Tutors were very helpful and I learned lots.
Jaime Berwood - - #6879
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.