Design your own reed diffuser home fragrance online workshop* - Virtual Live Masterclass for small groups of friends/ family /colleagues /clients /team building
Learn how to design and create a natural vegan friendly reed diffuser with your bespoke signature scent which can be used in a variety of rooms within your home
You will create your bespoke scent from the comfort of your own home.
Online live workshop suitable for individuals joining a small group or a group of friends and family or work colleagues scheduling a private group experience
Live video workshop lasts approx. 1hr 15 minutes
If more than one person from a household wishes to attend this workshop, please purchase an additional ticket. Reed diffuser refills are available after the workshop.
Design your own reed diffuser home fragrance workshop - Virtual Live Masterclass Booking closes 7 days prior to Live Virtual event
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
At the end of the workshop you will have created your bespoke signature scented reed diffuser which you can use immediately.
All materials to create your vegan friendly diffuser kit which will be sent to you in advance for residents living in the United Kingdom
- 1 x 100ml glass diffuser bottle and natural colour reeds to reflect the ingredients
- Seven natural vegan friendly scents with vegan friendly base
- Pipettes and tester strips/fragrance blotters
- Design your own fragrance record card
- 1hr 15 mins live interactive workshops via Zoom with plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
- The knowledge of a 23 years experienced professional clinical aromatherapist, educator and natural perfumer
Please note the diffuser image is an example only* The colour of the bottle top and reeds will vary.
A kit with your course materials will be posted to your address seven days before your scheduled workshop.
As this is a virtual workshop taking place from your home, as well as an online connection to Zoom, you'll also need a few bits and pieces at home to help you get prepared for the workshop.
• A glass of water and an empty glass of similar size
• An unlit fragranced candle or scented cosmetic product you would normally use at home e.g. hand cream, shampoo
• A table mat or tray to layout your reed diffuser kit onto and a stable worktop/table
• You may wish to take personal notes and a pen/pencil and notebook may be handy
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
This course is taught online
90 minutes (8:00pm to 9:30pm)