Cross Stitch in Assisi with Jane Greenoff
Contact course provider
About the Course
Join Jane Greenoff on this fantastic holiday to Assisi, a medieval Umbrian town rich in ancient Italian embroidery traditions. Spend an incredible week at the 4-star Hotel Giotti Assisi where Jane will hold a series of workshops introducing you to traditional Assisi work and other forms of counted cross stitch. Your holiday also includes a visit to the Accademia Punto Assisi with a private workshop led by a local expert on Punto Madama Caterina. Enjoy the company of your fellow stitchers as you explore this beautiful area with an included guided walking tour of Assisi and full day excursion to historic Perugia, capital of the Umbrian region.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- Return flights between London Heathrow and Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Welcome dinner & farewell dinner in the hotel
- Six half-day workshops with Jane Greenoff
- Visit to the Accademia Punto Assisi & workshop on Punto Madama Caterina with a local expert
- Guided walking tour of Assisi with a visit to the Basilica of Saint Francis
- Full Day excursion to Perugia with visits to Casa Museo de Palazzo Sorbello, Hand weaving Giuditta Brozzetti, Glass painting Studio Moretti Caselli
- Coach transfers between Rome Fiumcinio Airport and the hotel
- City Taxes
- The services of an experienced Tour Manager
- Driver & Guide gratuities