Learn how to crochet a market shopper bag. During Crochet for Beginners, you’ll learn the basic techniques you need to crochet your own projects.
You will learn how to:
- Hold the crochet hook and yarn
- Read a pattern
- Crochet neatly in row and work in the round
- Crochet different stitches; slip knot, chain, slip, double, magic ring, half treble and treble stitches
- Shape and increase stitches in your work
At the end of the class, you’ll be on your way to completing your shopper bag, have the confidence to start your own projects with basic crochet techniques.
What you'll get from the Knithub 24 Experience:
- You'll get 3 hours of tuition over two consecutive weeks
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing crochet techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All equipment and yarns provided and sent to your doorstep
- All class times are quoted at BST
Suitable for: Complete beginners
Duration of Class: 2 lessons are held over 2 consecutive weeks. Each lesson is 1.5 hours long. You will be required to work on your crochet project between classes.
How to Book: Please book your place using the 'Make a booking request' button above. Please book early to avoid disappointment! Once you have booked and paid for your class, you will receive a unique link along with all the relevant details you will need to join ‘Live’ on the day. This link will be valid for both sessions. Don’t forget to save both parts of the Live Online Class dates to your calendar! Happy Knitting!
Knithub 24 also runs machine knitting, crochet and macrame classes in online. Click on 'More courses run by this centre' below, to find out what we do.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Equipment and Guidance Notes: We will send you all the equipment you need to get started before the class. This will consist of two, 100g balls of Aran yarn in different colours, 4.5mm crochet hook and a large eye blunt (sewing) needle. A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
EU & UK: Please allow up to 5 working days for your materials to arrive. We cannot guarantee delivery for bookings made outside of this time.
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.