Do you like writing? Have you ever wanted to start writing or journaling but didn’t know how to keep it going or enjoy the benefits? Do you need a break from your usual routine? Do you feel stuck or seek inspiration? Do you just crave to get away and have some space to reset and recharge?
Join our half-day creative and therapeutic writing workshop incorporating nature and mindfulness-based activities for inspiration and wellbeing.
This workshop is for anyone interested in creative and nature-based approaches to increase wellbeing and resilience. You don’t have to be experienced. It is about ways to find deeper connections with our inner true expressive self.
You will experience various supportive exercises, that you can take into your everyday life. There will be time to reflect and share your experiences with others. You get a chance to explore the beautiful Walled Garden setting in a more sensory way during the workshop event. Just bring yourself, a pen and a journal or diary.
The day is facilitated by eco-psychotherapist Lara Just. Lara has used creative and nature-based approaches in her clinical practice for many years, including utilising outdoor therapy strategies online.
After the workshop there is access to the onsite Cafe that can provide refreshments and lunch with various seating area options amongst the plants.
Take this time to be nourished in beautiful surroundings. A space where your heart, mind and soul get a chance to breathe - and be.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
• Access to the Walled Gardens of Mells facilities with many private and seating areas amongst the peaceful and beautiful surroundings.
• An experienced fully qualified psychotherapist to facilitate your workshop experiences.
• The Walled Garden Cafe is available on site where refreshments and lunch after the workshop are optionally available.
• Paper is available in case you need it. We recommend you bring your own pen and journal or diary.
• Other tools are available to you for the creative exercises, you do not need to bring anything else.