Free your creativity, express yourself and discover the real you!
Free your creativity in the relaxed, confidential atmosphere of my art studio in beautiful Botesdale, Suffolk which offers encouraging, inspiring, time and space just for you to explore your creativity, express yourself and discover the real you. Free organic refreshments are included.
Everyone is welcome, from absolute beginner to experienced! To have a chat about your interests, what you would like to do and to ask any questions, just ring me.
My name is Zangmo Alexander. I am a qualified and experienced Art Teacher, and a practising artist with a Masters Degree in Fine Art. This is complemented by a Diploma in Coaching and long term Mindfulness and Meditation teaching and practice which I use to help people overcome their creative blocks and discover what is most meaningful for them both in art and in life.
What can I learn art sessions?
- Introduction to Drawing
- Introduction to Colour Mixing Skills
- Introduction to Colour and Composition
- Drawing and Painting for Self Expression
- From Drawing to Completed Painting
- Creating Space and Depth
- Exploring Light and Shade
- Drawing and Painting from Nature
- Introduction to Meditation and Mindfulness Skills
- Beginners Acrylic Painting Techniques
- Beginners Oil Painting Techniques
- Beginners Watercolour Painting Techniques
- Creative Soft Pastels
- Experimental Monoprinting
- Mixed Media Painting
- Abstract Painting
- Exploring themes of personal interest
Art from within
- Art and Meditation Modular Course
- Archetypes, Dreams, Myths
- Experimental Drawing
- Art From the Heart
- Expressive Colour
- Sensory Mindfulness Drawing and Painting
- Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Wood, Metal, Space
- Tree of Life
- Mandala Painting
- Relax and Paint
- Picturing Mind
- Who am I? Investigating Self and Identity
- What is This? Investigating Phenomena
Benefits of art tuition with me
I offer completely personalised, encouraging, one-to-one learning: lessons are personally designed just for you. Progress at your own pace experimenting with new skills and exploring themes of personal interest in a creative and enjoyable way.
My aim as your art tutor is to give you a toolbox of techniques, skills, ideas, creative possibilities and confidence which you can then use creatively in any way you want.
- Step by step basic art skills for beginners
- Learn how to develop your own creative art projects - no more copying!
- Experiment with an exciting range if art materials free including pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, pastel acrylic paint, oil paint, watercolour paint, gouache, mixed media, collage, image and text, photomontage.
- Explore an exciting range of approaches to making art including traditional themes such as still life, nature, landscape, the human form, the head and contemporary themes such as self and identity, emotions, mindscapes, abstraction, movement, time, energy, abastraction, the elements and timeless themes such as spirituality and the human condition.
- Combine art with photography, mindfulness and meditation
It's up to you! I will help you develop your creativity and expression in ways that are meaningful for you.
Flexible times: Enjoy complete flexibility as to when, where and how long we meet for. Private One-to-One Art Sessions can be daytimes, evening and weekends to fit in with your other commitments. We can also do online and distance learning or I can visit you anywhere in the world by arrangement.
Confidential mindful creativity coaching to free your creative blocks
If you feel stuck with creative blocks or other issues sabotaging your creative development, I am also a qualified Life Coach and Creativity Coach with the professional skills to help you move through these issues. I am a member of the Association for Coaching and abide by their professional code of conduct.
Get in touch for a no obligation chat to see if you would like to work with me
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
As everything is personalised for your individual needs, almost anything can be included as wished by arrangement when we discuss your booking. Refreshments are organic.
My ground floor studio is situated in Botesdale, which is a beautiful rural village close to the Suffolk Norfolk border. Bed and breakfasts and hotels are nearby, as is the mainline Norwich to Liverpool Street station at Diss.
The best thing to do is get in touch to discuss your interests and needs - I look forward to hearing from you!