Our base in St Ives provides photographic opportunities galore; the light here is magical – something that has long drawn artists of all kinds to the area. The beautiful town with its seaside architecture, the breakwater lighthouse, the boats in the harbour and views across the beach all present great opportunities to practise the art of photography. Further afield you can capture Cornwall’s industrial legacy – the cliff-side engine houses of old tin mines are a favourite subject. Then of course there are the sweeping seascapes, pretty fishing villages with harbours full of colourful boats and wonderful wild, craggy cliffs. St Michael’s Mount provides an iconic subject on which to practise.
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course
fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be
provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)