In this festive M.Y.O session, you'll learn how to make a Christmas wreath from scratch to decorate your home or office for the Christmas season!
There'll be natural pine cones, cinnamon sticks, dried fruits, ribbon, bells, and dried foliage for the base (which you'll use to build a base on a copper ring) and more!
It'll be fun, you'll learn some nifty DIY techniques and will finish your kitchen table having created a beautiful Christmas wreath for your front door or as a gift.
- All the foliage you need to create the most beautiful Christmas wreath
- Instruction booklet with inspirational wreaths
- Access to our Members' Area where you can follow our video guidance
- A teabag from Bird & Blend, our tea partner
- A chocolate from Tony's Chocolony
- A discount code to use at our central London studio
9 items available