Christmas Craft Weekend at Dovedale - 3 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Put your Christmas to-do list to one side, and join us for a creative festive treat. Perfect for a christmassy weekend with creative friends to create those handmade gifts for your loved ones. A variety of sessions will be on offer throughout the weekend, all led by a number of qualified tutors.
• Try taster sessions in a variety of Christmas crafts
• Our professional craft leaders will guide and encourage
• Share inspiration and exchange ideas
• Gain knowledge to continue crafting at home
The Peveril of the Peak occupies a wonderful position in the village of Thorpe, less than a mile from the famous stepping stones at the entrance to the Dove Dale gorge. Named after the novel by Sir Walter Scott, it offers excellent facilities and is surrounded by extensive grounds.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click through on the Book Online button above for the up to date price and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• Great value: all prices include Full Board en-suite accommodation, all materials & equipment and tuition from our expert leaders
• Accommodation: enjoy high quality accommodation and excellent food at our Country Houses
• Expert leaders: all our leaders are expert in their field and will ensure that you get the most from your holiday
• Sociability: spend time with like-minded people in a relaxed and friendly environment
Review this course
Course Start DatesFriday 16th November 2018
Friday 15th November 2019
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.