Contact course provider
About the Course
Learn how to temper chocolate the easy way, then mould chocolate bars, moulded novelties and make superb truffles. A lunch made from locally sourced ingredients is provided along with regular refreshments during the course sessions.
• Temper Chocolate
• Use moulds to create bars, lollies or novelties
• Use transfer sheets to create stunning designs
• Use metallic blushes to add a sophisticated finish
• Add popping candy, sweets and flavours
• Package up all your work using ribbons, bags or printing your own wrappers.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials, tools and equipment are provided. Each course is essentially practical, but to broaden your knowledge during the session, your tutors will also provide some information about the art or craft you’re pursuing
Review this course
Course Start DatesSunday 25th March 2018
Browse all UK Chocolate making courses
- Accessible by public transport
- Child friendly
- Disabled access
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Teen friendly
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.