Course Provider: Natural Soap & Lotion Makers
Contact Name: Tony
Course Length: 3 hours
5 star rating, 7 reviewers.
Tony Bui has a First Class BSc(Hons) degree in Pharmaceutical Science. His qualifications and experience will enable you to make professional natural products that are not only effective but safe.
Location of workshop: 2 minutes walk from Euston and 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross.
Unfortunately research and development has not yet caught up with growing demand and the Internet is now flooded with unreliable tips, recipes, and courses that do not offer sound and practical information on how to formulate a safe natural product.
Tony will guide you through how to create professional, natural high performance lotions and creams. Learn to make lotion the correct and safe way:-
· learn which natural luxurious plant oils, extracts, butters are suitable for different skin types
· understand how to preserve, the correct and safe way using proven strategies· find where to source suppliers and the tools of the trade
· know the correct way to create an emulsion using reliable and easy to work witih natural emulsifiers
· explore key ingredients, insider tips and tricks needed for a lotion to pass lab tests
· access support outside the course through a formulation discussion group of over 15,000 members. You will not only have our expert's support, but also that of other highly experienced and knowledgeable chemists and microbiologists.
Take home a nourishing lotion to pamper yourself and receive a certificate over email.
Emily Downs -
Sarah Hall -
Joan Waddington -
Jane Richardson -
Emma Davies -
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.