About the Course
Glen Coe is a perfect destination for capturing water on camera, visit some of the most beautiful lochs, rivers, waterfalls and coastline in the Scottish Highlands; it provides endless opportunities to capture various waters from different surroundings. Mountains, including Ben Nevis, will be our daily background with the occasional castle and a good chance to see red deer and eagles. Whether you are a beginner or expert your leader will guide to the best locations and demonstrate techniques to help you make great photographs.
Suitable for all levels of photographer:
• Find out how to get the best results from your own camera
• Our professional photography leader will guide and encourage you in small, sociable groups of up to 12 guests
• Daily image review sessions offer constructive feedback throughout your holiday
Alltshellach is a fine highland residence, situated on the dramatic shores of Loch Leven. With magnificent mountain views, excellent accommodation and a superp indoor pool, it's extremely popular with all outdoor enthusiasts.
Alltshellach has 37 bedrooms, all located in the main building. Many of the rooms enjoy excellent views of the loch and the surrounding mountains.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Photography breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click through on the Book Online button above for the up to date price and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• All transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other mode of transport e.g. boat
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.