Crail is a small village Just 10 miles from St Andrews where St Andrews Handcrafted is based. Booking a 2 hour workshop with us will give you the opportunity to learn the basic skills needed to create your own scented candles.
Our classes are small ( Max of 8 People ) this ensures that each individual gets all the help and attention they require to produce the perfect candle.
If you want to learn a new skill , stuck for a gift , having a girls day out or don't want to spend all day on a golf course, our workshop is the ideal way to spend a few hours
• Learn about the different types of wax and wicks used in candle making
• You will learn about the equipment needed to make candles
• Select your scents from our scent library
• Learn how to make a Container Candle, Tea Lights and Room Spray
• Pour your own products and package them
• Find out how to burn your candles safely and receive tips on how to get the most from your products
• Learn about regulations and information that should be on candles you purchase
• Enjoy a glass of fizz and canapés whilst you learn
• Take away workbook with all the information needed to try it at home
We can arrange private sessions for parties and can also arrange accommodation if needed .
We can also bring our workshop to your own venue , Contact us for more information
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials and equipment needed is included
Kelvin Budd at St Andrews Handcrafted
Town Hall Marketgate South, Crail Anstruther Fife KY10 3TL