Crail is a small village Just 10 miles from St Andrews where St Andrews Handcrafted is based. Booking a 2 hour workshop with us will give you the opportunity to learn the basic skills needed to create your own scented candles.
Our classes are small ( Max of 8 People ) this ensures that each individual gets all the help and attention they require to produce the perfect candle.
If you want to learn a new skill , stuck for a gift , having a girls day out or don't want to spend all day on a golf course, our workshop is the ideal way to spend a few hours
• Learn about the different types of wax and wicks used in candle making
• You will learn about the equipment needed to make candles
• Select your scents from our scent library
• Learn how to make a Container Candle, Tea Lights and Room Spray
• Pour your own products and package them
• Find out how to burn your candles safely and receive tips on how to get the most from your products
• Learn about regulations and information that should be on candles you purchase
• Enjoy a glass of fizz and canapés whilst you learn
• Take away workbook with all the information needed to try it at home
We can arrange private sessions for parties and can also arrange accommodation if needed .
We can also bring our workshop to your own venue , Contact us for more information
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
All materials and equipment needed is included
2 hours (flexible times to suit)
Please select available date: