About the Course
Candle Making Party
£29 per person
( 8 people minimum required, maximum 16 people)
I will host and provide all the equipment/materials for the party and you provide the venue and refreshments.
All venues considered within 1 hour drive of Thornbury South Gloucestershire.
Included in a candle making party workshop will be the following:-
Your 2 hour candle making party will give you the skills to create, decorate and pour 1 large (750ml volume with 120 hour burn time), scented, container candle made from 100% natural soy wax and a selection of fragrance oils.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- Overview of the different types of wax used in candle making.
- You will learn about the different fragrance options (essential oils v fragrance oils)
- You will be able to choose your own scent from our fragrance library.
- You will learn the step by step process of making a container candle using a microwave.
- You will decoupage your own jar from a extensive selection of pressed flowers leaves and feathers.
- You will assemble and hand pour your own container candle.
- You will learn about wick types and how to burn a candle correctly.
- You will learn how to measure the correct amount of wax and fragrance to use in candles.
- We will cover the equipment needed for candle making.
You will leave the workshop with a unique handcrafted candle, that you have hand poured yourself, to proudly display or give away as a gift and the confidence to create many more candle making masterpieces in your own home.
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.