About the Course
Want to develop a full home fragrance line of products such as candles, reed diffusers and room sprays in one day?
To stand out you need to be different. Beauty Handmade inspire and train individuals to build meaningful and rich candle brand that disrupts already crowded market. We only do professional business candle making and home perfumery one to one training at our premises in Chelsea, London.
Zaga is a passionate Creative Perfumer & Candle Designer with over 15 years in the industry.
Is this for you?
If you are an ambitious individual with a committed decision to create your own business and you appreciate a professional expertise is required to achieve your dream job then please do get in touch. I would love to hear from you.
Following the workshop:
I will be available to you following your workshop with me. You are entitled to an unlimited emails and one FREE half an hour Skype or a telephone session or you may wish to come to my studio in Chelsea.
Duration up to 3 hours.
Please note: All products will be made from scratch. We do not use bases for reed diffusers and room sprays as all is made in house which will set your branding apart as you will have unique products.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
You will take home:
One glass container scented soy candle that you make on the day
Perfumed Eco Reed Diffuser – created from scratch using specific formulations - 100ml with 6 reeds in glass bottle
Pefumed Eco Room and/or Pillow spray – created from scratch using specific formulations 100ml - in glass bottle
1. Step by step process of making all 3 products
2. How to fix most common and most peculiar troubleshooting problems . You will be given a "Troubleshooting Fix My Candles pages.
3. Candle waxes available today and their strength and weaknesses
4. The best performing wicks to use
5. Which dillutants to use for your perfume raw ingredients
5. Equipment needed to make these products and how to set up for business scaling
6. Safety and Regulatory Compliance explained for Candles and Liquid Perfumed Products
7. Why some fragrances either natural or lab made do not work and how to fix the problem
8. Sourcing your ingredients and a whole list of suppliers
9. Pricing for profit
10. How to demonstrate GMP/batch recording and safety tests and what tests you need to do to demonstrate a due dilligence
9. Brand positioning and USP (unique selling point differentiation) - why you need to be different to succeed and how this can be achieved. How to have a well defined range of products?
10 Business Legals & insurances
11. How to source funding for your business
12. Get visible - how to get your brand noticed
Deciding to take this course I will say is one of the best decision I have made so far.
Zaga was totally brilliant all the way and ready to answer all my questions patiently no matter how insignificant or silly it was.
I would totally recommend this course to anyone looking to set up their business. It is worth the time and money.
Emem - - #13923
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
This craft course provider has been awarded Platinum status for receiving 50 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.